National Presto was founded in 1905 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and is recognized as a leader in the electric housewares industry due to its long history of innovation which has created major new categories of products. It is the company’s intention to continually provide innovative new products which meet the needs of today’s changing lifestyles, as well as a wide selection of basic appliances which reflect the image of quality long associated with the Presto® name.
Below are the positions available:
Credit Deduction Specialist
National Presto Industries, Inc., a national leader in innovative kitchen appliances, is looking for a full-time Credit Deduction Specialist (CDS) to join our team at the corporate headquarters in Eau Claire. The CDS researches customer payment deductions, gathers all necessary backup, and issues credit and debit memos based on approved limits. Has contact with customers, sets up new accounts, maintains current accounts, and handles credit holds and credit line approvals.
· Resolving customer payment discrepancies
· Locating and pulling supporting documentations
· Review service station D&B reports, financial statements, and trade references
· Hold and release orders from credit holds
· Contact customers with past-due accounts to resolve credit issues
· Handle Credit Request correspondence to suppliers
· Enter return goods authorizations electronically
· High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree in Accounting is preferred.
· 2 or more year’s accounting/clerical experience.
· Familiar with use of basic office equipment.
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Experience and accuracy with document management.
· Ability to communicate effectively with staff and external contacts.
· Ability to work with co-workers and superiors in a close environment.
· Ability to work in a group and independently with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, etc. Please send your resume and cover letter to: HRresumes@gopresto.com (preferred), or by mail to: 3925 North Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54703, Attn: Human Resources.
VEVRAA Federal Contractorâ€¨
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or an individual that has other barriers that limit your ability to access our on-line application system, please contact the Human Resources Department at 715-839-2203 or at HRresumes@gopresto.com to discuss alternative ways to apply for open positions.
Copies of our Affirmative Action Plan for disabled workers and covered veterans are available for inspection between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m at our location, 3925 N. Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI.