Roasted Ratatouille Pizza
- 1 recipe Basic Pizza Dough (below)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 head garlic, loose paper skin removed, tip sliced to expose cloves
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small eggplant, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, cored, seeded, cut in 3/4-inch squares
- 6 button mushrooms, quartered
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped (1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
Prepare Basic Pizza Dough as directed below.
Heat oven to 500 degrees. Coat 13" x 9" shallow sheet pan with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil. Add garlic and onion and coat with the oil in the pan. Roast in oven on middle shelf for 10 minutes. Add zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, and red pepper. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Continue roasting 15 minutes. Add mushrooms; toss to coat with oil in pan. Roast 5 to 10 minutes more until vegetables are crisp tender. Do not overcook. Season with salt, pepper, basil, and thyme. Allow garlic to cool. Press garlic pulp onto vegetables.
Lightly brush crust with remaining oil. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary. Place 1/2 cup mozzarella on herbed crust. Top with roasted vegetable mix and olives (about 4 cups). Combine remaining mozzarella and asiago cheese and sprinkle over vegetables. Place loaded Pizzazz® baking pan on Pizzazz® pizza oven and bake on DUAL setting for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.